Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Andi Eigenmann: The Next Wave


Last April 16, 2010, an article by Raymond Gutierrez about our favorite star Andi Eigenmann was published on Philstar.com.

Here's an exceprt from the article:

YOUNG STAR: What do you love about your job?

ANDI EIGENMANN: Amid the stress and despite how tired I get, I still have fun either way. Meeting new people and getting free stuff — it’s not an easy job if you don’t have your heart in it.

What do you hate about your job?

It comes at any hour; I can have a schedule anytime. My yearly Boracay trip with friends, I couldn’t go this year. I miss out on certain things.

Your mother is one of the best actresses in the industry. What’s the best advice she’s given you?

She believes it’s either you have it or you don’t. She said the raw talent I have is all I need, and that less is more. "

Given a chance, whom would you like to work with?

Locally, aside from my parents, I’d love to work with my brother, Sid Lucero. He’s a serious actor while I’m more mainstream. I’d love to do a serious project so I can show people a different side of me.

Read the complete article on Philstar.com.


No comments: